How Realtors Benefit from Voice Over Services
Published 3 years ago
“Narration works,” says a realtor from Minnesota. “People are listening and more importantly, they are buying!”’
If you’re in the business of buying and selling real estate, then you probably agree – you’re really in the people business. Whenever you list something for sale on your web site or social media, you must humanize the experience for potential buyers to make what you are selling seem more accessible, meaningful and attractive.
See this sample
About the Author: Jim Rush is a professional storytelling voiceover talent. His voice is like a next-door-neighbor explaining how to start a lawn mower, like a professor from your favorite class, and like a dad telling the kids to “keep it down back there!” What’s your story? Everyone has stories: people, organizations, companies and their products. The best way to advertise and sell your product is to tell its story. You know your story. Let Jim tell it. To contact Jim, call 816-806-7524 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Many real estate agencies, as well as home builders, are already doing this.
- Don’t just show people pictures of your listing, help them experience the home though spoken word.
- Use a professional voice over to point out every feature the home has to offer.
- Sell the home before they get to the showing.
- Professionally narrated virtual tour videos will make your listings stand out, make them sell faster and give you an edge on your competition!